[vdr] Re: Merging AutoPID-patch into VDR before 1.2.0 (was: Re: Re: pcr<> vpid)

Am Dienstag, 22. April 2003 18:35 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:

> I'm currently working towards a _stable_ version 1.2.0, and there's no
> way I'm going to do anything in that area before 1.2.0 - that would only
> unnecessary delay this long overdue version. The only change I will still
> make before 1.2.0 here is setting the PCR-PID.

100% ACK otherwise it would be a never ending beta, more patches would come up
and all would get messy. With a new developer version things like reinhards
changes and an auto-pid-plugin/function could find their way in the official
version I guess and the next version can be improved. The vdr 1.2.0 could in
the meantime find its way in the distros, decreasing the mess for newbies.