[vdr] Re: [Bug Report] No Recordings visible during ...

> I noticed during an instant recording or an activ cutting process,  that
> the list of recordings is empty when looking at it. Of course there are
> recordings prior to that and they are also on the disc if I look manualy
> in the video folder. After the prozess has finished or the timer ends of
> course all the recordings are there again. Nothing lost, but ...
>
> When duing time shift this is anoying, because you press the instant
> recording buton and you change to the recording list to look again and
> use the live tv pause functionailty youre not able to see anything of
> your recording.
>
> This happens here with vdr 1.1.25. Has anyone similar experience?

Yes.
It didn't happen during a recording, just normal viewing.
In the year I use VDR it happened three or four times, and I can't reproduce it, but I can remember that this even happened in 1.0.4!
Sometimes just a couple recordings were missing, once even all of them.
If you leave the menue and reenter everything's back to normal again.

Come to speak of that:
Yesterday two other things happened to me:

1) If you delete the channel in the channels menue you're currently watching, you can't zap with up/down anymore, just direct jump to a number.
I know that this is not really a bug, how should VDR know where to zap to when the "current" channel is unknown (and thus "neighbour" channels), but maybe the delete-routing should check that and leave the channel before deleting it.

2) I was cutting something, started the cutting process and immediately startet to cut something else.
The position bar was on display, then the message "cutting finished" came, vanished again after I pressed a key and took the position bar with it (just the green bar, the rest was still there)

Anyone else?

Cheers
Thomas