[vdr] Re: mplayer.sh 0.8.1

Gregoire Favre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a projector that can do 4/3 or 16/9: is there a way to take that
> in consideration, without to manualy edit the conf file?
>
> Same for AC3: some time I use my soundcard, some other only the output
> of the DVB...

Hi Gregoire,

please don't reuse an old thread when starting a new one. And a new and
more descriptive subject would've been nice, too.

Thanks.

Now to your question:
I'm not quite sure what you want.
Do you want the script to play 16/9 movies as 16/9 and 4/3 as 4/3? Or do
you want the script to detect magically what the projector is set for?

AC3:
I don't understand this question, too. Sorry.
Do you mean that some videos play the sound via the soundcard and some
via DVB and you want to have that consistant? Or do you want the script
to play some videos via the soundcard and some via DVB? If the latter,
on what basis do you decide how to listen to the sound? Just your
personal taste?

So many questions ;)

Cheers,
Juri