[vdr] Re: EPG for UK users?

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 11:59:31AM +0100, Andy Coates wrote:
> Does Freeview currently have any EPG? (haven't looked at DVB-T in a
> *long* while) Or is it just the normal now/next?

Just now and next... I had hoped the launch of Freeview would prompt the
re-introduction of a decent 7-day EPG.. but no luck :/

> On the other hand - are all channels on Freeview actually on Sky
> Digital too? (a project i'm working on might actually benefit freeview
> users too if so)

I think so... with perhaps only the lack of "f tn" which seems to be a
'Best of Flextech' channel... so you get bits and pieces from Bravo,
Living TV, Play, etc.

Cheers,
Gavin.