[vdr] Re: EPG for UK users?

On Friday, May 9, 2003, at 12:47  pm, Gavin Hamill wrote:

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 11:59:31AM +0100, Andy Coates wrote:
Does Freeview currently have any EPG? (haven't looked at DVB-T in a
*long* while) Or is it just the normal now/next?
Just now and next... I had hoped the launch of Freeview would prompt the
re-introduction of a decent 7-day EPG.. but no luck :/
Yeah, the Freeview people have not yet got around to a 7-day EPG.

I understand that one is on the cards, and should appear by early 2004. :-(

On the other hand - are all channels on Freeview actually on Sky
Digital too? (a project i'm working on might actually benefit freeview
users too if so)
I think so... with perhaps only the lack of "f tn" which seems to be a
'Best of Flextech' channel... so you get bits and pieces from Bravo,
Living TV, Play, etc.
ftn is available on digital satellite, as is UK BrightIdeas etc. However, they are not free-to-air (so you must subscribe to Sky).