[vdr] Re: Remote Plugin/DVB-Driver problem

Oliver Endriss wrote:

Are you sure that the av7110_loadkeys tool of your driver package is the one originally delivered with the driver? An old av7110_loadkeys tool would simply ignore the -a parameter
(and explain the behaviour you encountered).

Ah, sounds like we are getting closer to the problem.
I will check this.

The problem with binary distributions is that you never know
which version at you are using. :-(
The problem with the debug switch described in my previous post
shows it.
I will try to contact the author of this mini-distribution for further
"research", thank you so far,

Jörg.