[vdr] Re: DVB over emu10k1 !?

Hi,

good to know, unfortunately i have not jet learned
c/c++ but i will try it to see if my poor knowledge
is enough to patch bitstreamout to put the stream to
disk/pipe, i used to be a bash'er but one never knows,
i start to like the idea of adjusting real code to my needs.
(and giving it back to others enhancing my tv pleasure)