[vdr] IRMAN the 2nd

Hello,

I posted already about irman but unfortunately didnīt get it to work :/
I am a Linux (suse 8.1, command line + developer packs) beginner trying to get irman/lirc/vdr running.

What i did:

1. Installed libirman as described in the install guide contained in the package.
2. I ran the test programs contained in the irman-directory. My remote control works, i get codes on the screen. I edited the irman.conf contained in /usr/local/etc so i even get the name of the codes when running the test program "test_name"
3. Installed lirc as described in the install guide contained in the package with standard homebrew settings.
4. I tried irrecord with "/usr/local/bin/irrecord /etc/lircd.conf and got "gap not found, canīt continue"

I think iīm missing some important things. Would be happy if anyone could help me close that "gap"

Thanks!

Anaxares