[vdr] Re: Changed TT from 2.1 to 1.6, now TV stays black

Juri Haberland wrote:
Sebastian Kemper wrote:

Juri Haberland wrote:

Sebastian Kemper wrote:

So, after a reboot (or manually unloading the drivers and reloading
them), do you see the Convergence string?

If so, I'd say that the driver is ok, but you compiled VDR without
keyboard and/or lirc support.

when I manually unload (make rmmod) and load (make insmod) the driver, I actually see the Convergence string.

I didn't compile VDR without KBD or LIRC. That would mean I said sth like KBD=No. But that I didn't. I just went into the directory VDR and typed "make". Anyway, it should start asking the user how he wants to use his keys/remote control, right?

I think so. Have a look into your /video dir whether there's already a
remote.conf file.

Have you tried to start vdr by itself on the command line?

Cheers,
Juri

I copied *.conf from the VDR dir to /video.
These are there:

root@vdr:/video# ls
ca.conf diseqc.conf sources.conf
channels.conf keymacros.conf svdrphosts.conf
root@vdr:/video#

Starting VDR from the command line after manually loading the driver has no effect either:
root@vdr:/usr/local/src# cd VDR
root@vdr:/usr/local/src/VDR# ./vdr

Thx for your patience

Sebastian