[vdr] Bug report ?

Hi all,

(vdr1.1.32 / plain vanilla / one dvb nexus) :

Could you tell me if you noticed this pb when playing a record,
an press STOP key to return for satellite viewing:

the record stops, but vdr doesn't return immediately to satellite viewing.
Instead, it display a blanck screen with this message :
"Can't shutdown - option 's' not given !

After a few seconds, vdr is OK (normally return to satellite viewing).
(if I press STOP one more time, vdr is OK (return immediately to satellite
viewing )

Did I missed something ?
Thank's for your help.

Bye !