[vdr] Re: About the HTTP-problems with STREAMDEV-plugin

Am Mittwoch, 21. Mai 2003 02:57 schrieb Rene Bartsch:
> What I don't like with the VDR-VDR-solution is the need of additional
> hardware (loading DVB-driver -> starting vdr -> starting KVDR).

What additional *hardware* do you mean?! What is the equipment of your client?
The VDR-to-VDR streaming was designed for clients outputting over a cheap
DXR-card so no expensive Nexus (esp. DVB-drivers, need of X-Windows for KVDR
etc) will be needed!

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt