[vdr] Re: DXR3 patch

On Friday, May 23, 2003, at 09:01  pm, Kai Moeller wrote:

Hi Kai,

I've received some requests for a new dxr3 version which works with
vdr-1.1.32. At the moment Stefan is on vacation and I haven't access to his
homepage => you have to wait a little bit longer.
For all who think that they can't wait (especially those who already tried to
patch the dxr3 plugin) I attached a diff to get the plugin working again with
vdr-1.1.32.
Thanks very much. I've finally managed to get something working! :)

VDR 1.1.32, the latest Dxr3 plugin (with your patch), and dvb-kernel, works
with my Nebula DVB-t and Dxr3.

Now to try it with the extra DVB-t and DVB-s cards! :)