[vdr] Re: Anyone having an old Elecard-plugin?

On Friday 23 May 2003 23:53, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've downloaded current video-decoder plugin for Windoze from Elecard,
> but it doesn't replay the VDR-recordings anymore.
>
> Does anyone have a older version available or can at least tell me,
> which version definitely works?

Funny you should mention that :) I noticed that for a while, one of the
mirrors for the 'UDP Stream Player' held a different version... and I
happened to keep hold of a copy of the older version :)

You can get it from http://gdh.ca/~gdh/UDP.zip

I never used it to play 001.vdr files directly, but only for testing with the
streaming plugins for VDR, so I can't really advise which is compatible, etc.

Cheers,
Gavin.