[vdr] Re: what causes cTS2PES errors?

What cards do you use? Now I use two low-budget cards but I have to full
featured cards available and I think I will make a test @sunday to see
if these cards work better. Maybe they have a better buffer and/or
driver managment.
I have one Hauppauge Nexus (the fourth, when recording a lot) and
3 Hauppauge Nova.

I doubt, that the full-featured card produce better results.
Today I played with the different cards and I think that the full-featured cards produces better results. It's hard to hard explain since the datarate is different all the time. Most of the time the full featured cards produce an error count < 10 (continuity errors) and no TS errors. The budget cards produces some times as much as 100 TS errors and nearly all the time > 150 continuity errors. I think I will buy two more full featured cards.

---
Claas Hilbrecht
http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de