[vdr] Re: RGB output on J2:

Well, there's no need to re-invent the wheel.
Elektor has published usefull small schematics for both sp-dif
and RGB buffer/amplification.
do you have any address where to download these schematics?

I'll mix them on one board and include the switching so that TV
switches as soon when the convergence driver starts.
would you like to share it?

i am also searching for a protection board.
I think most of us searching such a board. I can't imagine why there is no such board from a shop. Is it really that difficult to produce a small set (e.g. 100 pieces) of ready to use J2 adapter boards?