[vdr] Re: RGB output on J2:

Jörg Knitter wrote:
No bad for a start but why is there no RGB output? I will mail them
and

ask
why there is no RGB output on the card.

Are there any news about the jumpers on Rev. 2.x or on how to get RGB
out? I have a Nexus and I am really missing the RGB out. I considered
buying an additional 1.3/1.6 but I heard that they need additional
cooling and I really want a low noise system... Furthermore, I don´t
know how long 1.3/1.6 cards will be available on ebay, so HW downgrading
is not a 'future' proof solution to the missing v2.x-RGB...

Jörg

They use low cost 10 pin COM port cable. Tested that already with RGB. Picture wasn't great. So I changed everything.
I don't know about how it's to get sound out of those cables. Maybe it's efficient enough for sound. But I think there's some good point to use "good" cables.

Sebastian