[vdr] Re: RGB output on J2:

> No bad for a start but why is there no RGB output? I will mail them
and
> ask
> why there is no RGB output on the card.

Are there any news about the jumpers on Rev. 2.x or on how to get RGB
out? I have a Nexus and I am really missing the RGB out. I considered
buying an additional 1.3/1.6 but I heard that they need additional
cooling and I really want a low noise system... Furthermore, I don´t
know how long 1.3/1.6 cards will be available on ebay, so HW downgrading
is not a 'future' proof solution to the missing v2.x-RGB...

Jörg