[vdr] VDR 1.2.0, Autopid and cable scan

Hi,

It’s the first time I can use the Autopid patch and I’ve some questions
about this patch :

I’m using an Hauppauge DVB-C

1) The transponders.conf file :
I tried to make a transponders.conf but I can't figure out hw this file
is used by you great plugin. If I start VDR without any channel
configured but with a good (I think) transponders.conf VDR segfault
If I have at least one channel in my channel.conf, it works fine.

2) The channel scan :
My cable provider use the satellite feeds the operator transpose the
channels from QSPK to QAM but don't transpose anything else. When I
lauch a scan, the plugins try to scan some stellite frequencies.
A while ago, I made a full scan using dvbscan/dvbtune and I discover
that the operator doesn't touch the nit so A lot of information is
useless because I get satellite frequencies/SR.
 - Is it possible to force the scanner plugin to scan a given frequency
without using the fake NIT information (Freq/SR) ?

3) Lost channels :
Since I moved to VDR 1.2.0 I lost 3 or 4 channels.I can't remember their
parameters. I tried to re-scan everything using dvbscan/dvbtune but
those tools do not work anymore (unable to lock on given frequency).
 - As you worked on a similar tool (scanner plugin) perhaps you know
where I can find a good tool (working with the latest DVB driver) to
make a scan.

4) Feature request :
I would like to use a file with only frequencies and Symbol Rate to make
a full channel scan straight into VDR (no TID as I don't know them...).

Thank you again for those cutting edge tools (VDR, Scanner, MP3/MPlayer,
DVD, VCD, ...)