[vdr] Re: VDR version 1.2.1 released

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> As far as I can see the CVS version of av7110.c as of 2003-06-08 has
> hw_sections=0. Only the modified version from the VDR download area
> has hw_sections=1.

I have to admit that I downloaded that version from your ftp-
server because of my laziness. However I was not aware that you
changed something in the driver because you announced the archive
as "available here in one archive for your convenience" - so I
believed it was just a tarball of the CVS-tree...

Regards,
Andreas