[vdr] DVB-S 2.1 (Nexus) + VDR 1.2.1 crash when recording

Hello there,

I'm using VDR for the first time. I've installed 1.2.1 and the drivers from Klaus advice (cadsoft...). All works fine so far (ok teletext displays nothing...) but when I hit the recording now button or use a timer VDR crashes when it is starting the recording.

There's only a "emergency exit" entry in my /var/log/messages

Any ideas?

Is there a switch to make vdr more talking to me than the debug level? Something like -vv ?