[vdr] Weird problems with three-card vdr system

I have a system with three DVB cards which used to work fine for quite a
while. Some time ago problems with synchronizing certain channels
appeared. Escpecially ARD, ZDF and a number of "Dritte" didn't work any
longer. Numerous tests and configuration changes show the following
results (let's call the three cards A, B, and C):

The following tests have been made with version 1.04 and the driver
delivered with SuSE 8.1:

- I can receive all programs (incl. Premiere), if A is connected to
  the CAM module and if A is the primary DVB interface. Recording
  works fine. Time-shifted replay of a "free" channel is possible
  but shows lots of picture faults. Time-shifted replay of a Premiere
  channel not possible (channel blocked).

- Whenever I use B or C as primary interface, I cannot receive ARD etc.
  (channel xx not synced..).

- Whenever I connect the CAM module to B or C, I cannot receive
  Premiere.

I can compile vdr1.2.1 with the newest driver, but if I start the
program, the system hangs completetly (no input possible).

Has anyone noticed similar problems? I assume two cards are
defective. Is there an easy way to check them?

Thank you for your help.

Rudi Hofer