[vdr] Channel Info OSD disappears once after start of VDR - Small Cosmetic Bug

Hallo,

this is only a small cosmetic bug.
I am not sure if this is a VDR or a DVB bug !?

When VDR is started (or restarted) it displays the current channel
Information. This "display" then softly moves down until it is "outside" the
TV Screen and therfore not visible anylonger. When switching channels the
channel info is not visible. After pressing OK twice everything is OK.

The OSD in my config is set to stays for 5 seconds and that might be the
reason I have noticed it (more than others).

Greetings
Christian