[vdr] some things about STILL PICTURES

Hello,

I think I have get a way to pass only the MPEG data to the
VIDEO_STILLPICTURE call. I have got to write this MPEG data in an file
and I can see the still image using test_stillimage.
But I have a problem. When I use the VIDEO_STILLPICTURE call from
dvbdevice.c I have to do a VIDEO_STOP or close and reopen fd_video to
watch the still image (this image is a well recognized MPEG image), but
this produce some jumps and black screens when replaying.
I have tried VIDEO_CLEAR_BUFFER before VIDEO_STILLPICTURE but this
doesn't work.

It seems like the card needs a flush before VIDEO_STILLPICTURE (or
somethig)

Does anybody know how I can empty the card buffer.

Thanks.