[vdr] Pilot-0.0.2 plugin available

Ok, here is a new release of the Pilot plugin.

http://famillejacques.free.fr/vdr/pilot/

What's new:
2003-06-17: Version 0.0.2
  - Added direct channel selection with 0-9 keys
  - Added possibility to jump to channel groups with left/right keys
  - Fixed a bug when switching one channel down while being on the first
channel

Current (known) problems:
  - Group change (left/right) needs to be confirmed by "OK"
    (and thus switching to the channel, things that I want to avoid).
    I will modify the behavior to display the group + the first channel
associated channel,
    like this: "*group_name* NN channel_name"
  - Choosing an *invalid channel* with 0-9 keys will bring some weird
(but not dangerous ;) )
    behavior. It was too late to fix ;)
  - There is still a problem when switching to a channel after the last
one.

Have fun, at least as much as I have to write plugins ;)
Olivier.