[vdr] VDR feature request - Keyboard led indicators.

Hi all,

I have nearly completed my VDR STB, but would like to have LED indicator
when ever I have a recording active.

I have stripped old keyboard and connected it to the buttons on my old tuner
(a lot of soldering :) ), which I have used as a case for my STB.

I seem to have three LEDs on the keyboard (or what's left of it) and would
like to use them as indicators to state replay and recording modes.

I can use the setleds, which came with my RH 7.3 distribution, but it seems
it does not have toggle capabilities, maybe some script would do, but if I
have simultanious rercording of multiple programs, those leds, just wont
work as they should.

The scenario goes like this.
1. Start of a recording turns on the LED.
2. Second recording turns the LED on too (no effect, as it should not have)
3. 1st recording stop, script turns off the LED, but 2nd recording is still
on.

So this won't work as it should.

So my request is that, VDR could have one Setup item, which enable/disable
use of a keybord LED (Num-Lock) to indicate if a recording is on, and take
into a count, if there are other recordings aswell.

Second request would be that other LED (Caps-Lock) would show if a Pause is
pressed and a Instant Recording (replay) mode, or what ever it is called is
active.

This does not seem like a lot of programming, but as I do not have that much
of experience I am asking this here.

Br.
Marko Myllymäki.