[vdr] Re: StartHWFilter error

At 14:45 25/06/2003, you wrote:
The singal should be ok (I think).
With vdr 1.0.4 I had no such problems...
The 0.9.4. driver/firmware from back then didn't have a problem with bad signal strength on the full featured card. Needs fixing, unfortunately I don't know where and how (could be in the driver, could be in the firmware or it could be both)

The newer drivers die after some time if the tuning isn't quite right. Try and get the signal as strong as possible, make sure the temperature in the case isn't higher than it used to be with 1.0.4 and reload drivers at night. With a strong signal I didn't have HwFilter crashes / outcom errors / ARM crashes in weeks.