[vdr] Re: VDR AIO expansion board.

I remember that someone was working on an expansion board for the DVB
cards using the J2 connector.
Several guys are working on an extension board for J2.

I went to the website of the expansion board but there are only pictures
of the schematics.
I would like to know if the designer/developper is working on it because
I was planning to build one.
If you're talking about the extension board from Thomas Breuer I can give you good news. Thomas is now ready for the final steps and he's making some last modifications before he will place an order for a small series of his pcbs. As soon as he knows a definite date (sometimes in the near future) I will post a msg to the list and ask who is interessed in his PCB with detailed information (price and features). We will then place an order for the pcbs. But be aware that you will get only a "naked" pcb and maybe the programmed PIC. This pcb is only useful for people who know what they are doing (wo die heisse Seite vom Lötkolben ist).

PS: Thomas mail account is not reachable before monday again so don't expect any answer from him before monday evening.