[vdr] maybe temporary solution for using dvb-s+analogtv without dish

Hallo,

i tried a lot of combinations of drivers, firmware and lot's of snapshots
which are supposed to be stable but could'nt find one that works
stable.

All do crash with ARM-Crash, even commenting out part's of the code
of the driver that could be responsible did'nt help ...

That's why i did a backport of current vdr to the old stable 0.9.4-driver.

It just requires the dvbdevice.h+.c file from the old vdr with minimal
changes, in case someone with the same setup like me like to try it:

http://www.s.netic.de/gfiala/vdr-backport-0.9.4driver.tgz

Just replace the current files with the ones from my package, should compile
just fine (ignoring some warnings).

Unfortunately it has the minor side-effect of slightly increasing the
CPU-load, maybe someone can find the reason for this, my P2-450 is sweating
with analogtv right now at 90% with the actual driver it would eat only 40%,
i would rather like to use the actual driver than to buy a faster cpu ;-)