[vdr] Re: maybe temporary solution for using dvb-s+analogtv without dish

On Saturday, 28. June 2003 19:08, Gregor Lawatscheck wrote:
> Forgive me for cross-posting but I think it's worth it, as there were
> threads about this on linux-dvb as well. Replies to this Discussion about
> the driver / firmware of the av711x should probably be done on linux-dvb.

I appreciate it ;-)

> >It just requires the dvbdevice.h+.c file from the old vdr with minimal
> >changes, in case someone with the same setup like me like to try it:

Actually that was slightly lied, it requires additional:

./DVB being the 0.9.4 driver directory or symlink to it
./DVB.somenew being an actual driver or symlink to it

and
in ./VDR/Makefile change the line INCLUDES to:

INCLUDES = -I$(DVBDIR)/include -I../DVB.somenew/include

which makes it find some new headers in the new driver-tree and the old
headers in the ost subdir of the old driver, that is just a hack, of course
;-)