[vdr] Streamdev and MPlayer 0.9 problem

Hi!

I am using latest Streamdev plugin with MPLayer 0.9 and VDR 1.21, works good, but for a limited time only ;-). When i watch a stream on my PC, the Stream is played for about 10-20 minutes, then MPlayer crashes showing a black window/screen, mplayer hangs and can only be terminated via console and kill...
Does anyone have a clue what is going on there? I tried switching PS/TS/PES in Streamdev plugin, but it didn't help...
I tried to use xine for playback, but it doesn't have an apropriate demuxer...

Thanks in advance