[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

> @the others
> Before releasing any modifications of vdr as a patch, I want to test
> them for a week at least. It may have other reasons or is coincidence
> that it works for me now. BTW Klaus suspects also the driver.
> I already
> had a conversation with him about this. He is against patching vdr.

Sorry, for saying this so clearly, but it is not important for me,
if Klaus is aganist it, if this solves my problems.

I mentioned that problem for over two months now and had also a
conversation with Klaus, but nothing turned out, same as in every
other thead if ever read about this problem.

Tilo