[vdr] Re: vdr 1.2.1 frequent crashes when switching channels or during recording - wife annoyed

At 20:41 30/06/2003, you wrote:
My vdr-server runs
24/7 and contains 1 Nexus + 1 Nova card. Linux-Distribution is SuSE8.0.

Unfortunately after switching to vdr 1.2.1 + DVB driver from 06/08/2003 I'm
experiencing frequent crashes when switching channels and gaps in recordings
which were caused by crashes.

Is there any additional information I could provide to make it easier to
track down the source of the crashes?
Possibly a stupid question but just to make sure: Has the Nexus as full featured card got a strong signal from the sat? It's a currently known problem with full featured card that they crash (especially on channel change) If they don't have a signal at all or if the signal is weak.