[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

Hi,

> > > (Tried three different
> > > Card-Revisions; Installed at least five different drivers;
> > > tested every
> > > VDR since 1.1.25; used different hardware systems a.s.o.)
>
> I've tested this already and could reproduce even with one single card.

Which VDR versions?

> The only thing is that it seems to happen quite frequent when
> running VDR for a few hours without User-interaction, and then
> start a timer.
> (Let's say a timer starts at 04:45 (am) and you go to bed at let's say
> 23:00 so not user-interaction is done for nearly 6 hours)

It happened here in the beginning always with the first recording after
starting the VDR box up. OTOH I'm having two timers set for about two month
now, that record from 20:13 to 21:30 Sat1 and then from 21:58 to 22:32 BR3
(without reboot between those two). This is the situation when I can
reproduce the broken recordings most of the time. Sometimes all recordings
are ok for 3-4 days and sometimes it's the first recording (counting always
starts when I upgrade the DVB driver or make changes to VDR). Mostly it's
the 2nd recording that fails, but the first fails sometimes too.
FYI: I'm using a DVB-s rev1.3 as 1st and a rev.2.2 as 2nd card, VDR v1.2.1

Regards,
Andreas