[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

> Maybe we should check if it only happens on some hardware combination?
> So I start with mine:
> Primary: DVB-s rev1.3 / Secondary: DVB-s rev2.2
>
> > (Tried three different
> > Card-Revisions; Installed at least five different drivers;
> > tested every
> > VDR since 1.1.25; used different hardware systems a.s.o.)

I've tested this already and could reproduce even with one single card.
The only thing is that it seems to happen quite frequent when
running VDR for a few hours without User-interaction, and then
start a timer.
(Let's say a timer starts at 04:45 (am) and you go to bed at let's say
23:00 so not user-interaction is done for nearly 6 hours)

Tilo