[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

Hi,

> Maybe we should check if it only happens on some hardware combination?
> So I start with mine:
> Primary: DVB-s rev1.3 / Secondary: DVB-s rev2.2

I have a 2.1 or 2.2 as primary, a 1.3 as secondary and a budget card as third.
It happens on the secondary card.

As I read in another thread, when starting a recording of a just watched
channel, that card is put into transfer mode. I could make sure several times
that watching the channel was ok, while the recording was destroyed with
'unknown picture type'. Perhaps this gives an idea, where to look further.

Martin