[vdr] Re: disable maxVideoFileSize

hi
> MaxVideoFileSize can be any value between 100 and 2000.
> 0 makes no sense (there has to be at least some data in the files
;-)
> and 2000 (resulting in a bit under 2GB) is the upper limit.
> This is because not all file systems and/or tools support arbitrary
> long files.

my system has an ext3 patition. Now i must
cat 0002.vdr >> 001.vdr
to adding my vdr files. So its possible to use mplayer or WMPlayer on
windows-systems over network (with samba).
its important for me because WMPlayer has problems with the
audio-stream sometimes using 002.vdr.

Or can you distribute a simple patch to disable the 100..2000MB limit?

greetings
tobias