[vdr] Re: disable maxVideoFileSize

hi
>my system has an ext3 patition. Now i must
>cat 0002.vdr >> 001.vdr
>to adding my vdr files. So its possible to use mplayer or WMPlayer on
>windows-systems over network (with samba).
>its important for me because WMPlayer has problems with the
>audio-stream sometimes using 002.vdr.
>
>Or can you distribute a simple patch to disable the 100..2000MB limit?
As someone (Klaus?) wrote before, there is no easy way to implement 2GB+ capability

I don't know exaclty how you "use" the .vdr files, but I guess you can use named pipes!
This way you won't need extra space for appending the vdr-files.
(man mknod, search for FIFO)

Best regards.
Florian Bartels
Florian.Bartels@envisage.de