[vdr] Re: "Broken pipe" back again!

I have to use a DVB-c card and my provider (UPC Vienna)
doesn't support other equipment then theirs (Motorola).
UPC Vienna did not give us any information.

Until today we are not able to get the epg-data out of the
stream, because they are using some different protocol. But
the epg-data is somewhere in the stream.
So I have to use xmltv2vdr.

Gerhard