[vdr] Re: Can't get a TV picture on DXR3 using Nova-T and VDR1.2.1

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Rene Scherer wrote:
> I've restarted vdr several times without any effect on the picture.
> Looks like mine is a different problem.
Try to reload the DVB-modules.  I see the same effect (no picture with
DXR3 and Nova-T) and get the picture only after loading the DVB-modules
a second time.  (OSD is alright though.)

Stefan: Are you reloading the modules everytime you start vdr?

BTW:  My Nova-T has a Philips Receiver Module (SU 1278/SH) with the
STV 0299B chip in it.  I bought it just days ago, how old is yours?
Perhaps this is a new revision of the card that is not perfectly
supported by the DVB-driver yet...

Greets, Karsten
--
Dipl. Inf. Karsten Petersen,  Universitätsrechenzentrum,  TU Chemnitz
         E-Mail:  kapet@hrz.tu-chemnitz.de