[vdr] vdr,dxr3 and skystar2=>

hi

i?ve installed the dvb driver from 16.07.2003 with a dxr3 card from
sigma designs and a skystar2 DVBs. The dxr3-driver from cvs are works
correctly (i think it). I?ll get the menu and the tv-picture over the
dxr3. I can navigate through the menus of vdr very good. But i get
many framedrops and artefacts from the tv-picture. The most channels
will have only a single picture (no moving picture with artefacts) or
nothing (black screen). At this point the navigation through the vdr
menu will work correctly.
I have not patched vdr with anything. And only the dxr3 plugin is
installed. What can i do?

sorry, it?s a little bit hard to explain :(
for german users, please take a look at my thread in vdrportal
http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=4034&sid=

greetings
tobias
http://mediabox.traffic-eye.de