[vdr] Re: AW: LNB-Share

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lars Deutsch" <lars.deutsch@mytoys.de>
To: <vdr@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 11:15 AM
Subject: [vdr] AW: LNB-Share

> Hi,
>
> I had the same problem. I do not know about a software solution,
but had to
> buy additional hardware ...
>
> Lars

Auftrag
> von Patrick Maier
> Gesendet: Thursday, July 17, 2003 10:58 AM
> An: vdr@linuxtv.org
> Betreff: [vdr] LNB-Share
>

> Hi,
> I've now 2 DVB-s cards, but only one single-LNB.
> Is there any option or LNB-Share-patch fpr VDR 1.2.1?

If its not possible to install a second cable from the dvb to the
lnb/switch, then at least it is possible to buy a multiplexer, which
consists of two parts at both ends of the single cable and
multiplexes the signals from two lnb/switches to the receiver
equipment and vice versa.

I believe this should be available by conrad at pharmazeutical
prizes (round about 150 Euro). There was a test in c't half year ago
or so. Shouldn't be to hard to find, since the new c't-cdrom is
availabel now.

Gruss

Stephan