[vdr] SVDRP-command LSTR fails

Hi,

I tried to use the LSTR command using SVDRP to list recordings, and got
this:

lstr
550 No recordings available

But there are a lot of recordings available. I noticed it as "vdradmin"
refused to show the list of recordings, so I had to dig into it a little
bit. VDR 1.2.1 has been running for 2 days, had a ring buffer overflow
earlier today and skipped some data to resync. Does the ring buffer errors
basically mean that VDR could be messed up internally and should be
restarted? If so then that would explain why LSTR fails.

Restarting VDR makes it again find all recordings.

--
                        "Bingeley bingeley beep!"
               -- The Personal Disorganizer, Terry Pratchett in Feet of Clay