[vdr] streamdev plugin problem . server starts and stops immediately (http)

Hello !

i have a vdr client which runs via nfs-root and has 1 DVB-s card (full
featured, rev1.6). This machine is currently the only connection to my sat
dish.
I of course wish to have the tv streamed to all my other computers in my
network.
However, the http streaming doesn't work (using mplayer). The problem is
somewhere on the streaming server side.

I don't excatly remember the log lines, but it says sth like that :
  http streaming started ...
  http streaming stopped ... "IP client:port" ...
no more info than that
So the stremaing server starts and stops immediately.

mplayer says the following :
  Connecting to server 192.168.1.31[192.168.1.31]:3000 ...
  http_read_response read 0 -ie- EOF
  Unable to open URL: http://192.168.1.31:3000/1

so whats going wrong?

i have vdr-1.21 with live-ac3-patch, lnb-sharing-patch, Elchi-patch,
autopid-patch and the usual plugins (shouldn't really matter)

HOWEVER, some weeks ago, when I set up the whole nfs-root client computer,
streaming WORKED. By that time, there was a second ff dvb-s card (rev1.3)  in
the client computer. Both were sharing one LNB. Thus I applied the
LNB-sharing -patch to VDR.  But with 2 cards the system was sometimes
unstable so I removed the 1.3 card. Still using the same VDR binary with 1
card.
But now the streaming plugins doesn't work.

Is the lnb-sharing-patch somewhatt affecting streaming ???