[vdr] CAM Viaaccess 1.1 vs. Viaaccess 1.0

Hello

Till now I had a Viaaccess-module Ver 1.1 connected to my
Hauppauge Nexus - every now and then I got an error-message
like CAM: Read failed: slot 0, tcid 1

Now i had the chance to replace the CAM-module with a
Viaaccess-Module Ver 1.0 and since then I got no
error-message at all :-))
Event enabling the hauppauge IR-control did not lead
to any failure in the last 12 hours....

I don't know what's the difference between this two CAM-
versions. But from my tests I found: Channel-switching
between encrypted channels is _much_ faster.

Regards
Wolfgang