[vdr] pctvsat no DVB device found

Hi,
I'm trying to use the pinnacle pctvsat with vdr. I've compiled the experimental drivers from cvs. It works fine with dvbstream and mplayer.

Now I've compiled vdr 1.2.1 but if i try to start vdr /var/log/messages say that there is no DVB device found. There's also the problem, that if I use runvdr to load the modules the DVB-driver won't be started. Only if I use the ./ins script from the experimental driver-source the DVB-Card will be recognized correctly and the Output says that there is 1 DVB device found.

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? I'd like to use vdr only to record dvb-streamings. It should be controlled width vdradmin.

Alois