[vdr] Re: Problem with 2 dvb cards and vdr1.2.1

Hello,
it's some days ago since I wrote,
now I have time to try to get vdr to work.
My question was:

> > i had (and still have on a seperate hdd) a vdr ver.1.0.4 running.
> > I have 2 dvb cards, a low budged and a full featured card.
> > The dish is connected to the low budged card.
> > With this setup it's (1.0.4) running fine.
> >
> > Now i try to install the new 1.2.1 version of vdr.
> > But i only get a picture on tv if i connect
> > the dish to the full featured card!
> > Where do i have to change the settings?
>
> If you have no dish connected to the full featured card,
> what sense does that make? Rather than connecting the
> dish to the budget card and watching all channels in
> Transfer Mode, you could just drop the budget card and
> use the full featured card with the dish connected to it.
> I see no gain in your combination...
>
> Klaus

I would like to keep the hardware-setup like it is,
I changed the PriorityLimit to 80 (i  read this in another posting),
now i can record on the low budged card,
but how to configure transfer mode - like Klaus wrote -
to watch tv directly?

Thanks for the help,
Harry