[vdr] Re: vdrshutdown script and SVDRP

> How do you do that?
> The SVDRP interface is not polled until the call to the
> shutdown script returns. Or do you just set a flag, let the
> actual shutdown script call return and then do your stuff?

As I mentioned in my mail just a few minutes before.

(the syntax is out of memory, so mayby I am not absolutely right)
this could be achived with the following line within the vdrshutdown
script.

echo -e "/what/ever/script/you/want/to/call with parameters you like" |
at -now

Greetings
--
Ralf.Klueber@Vodafone.com