[vdr] Problem with DVD-Plugin

Hi list,

I have problems with the DVD-Plugin. If I use Version 0.3.3 with
libdvdnav-0.1.9 and I want to replay a selfmade DVD there comes an error
like "Error fetching data from DVD" as soon as I press FFW or FRW.
When using Version 0.3.1 with libdvdnav-0.1.4 this problem is gone, but
DVD-Menue's of pressed DVD do not work correct.

Andreas wrote a few month ago that this error is mostely caused by
drives that are RPC-2 not RPC-1 (regioncodefree). But also updating
the firmware to RPC-1 did not work. The only solution that works (badly)
is to use libdvdnav-0.1.4 with DVD-Plugin 0.3.1 (because of nac-0.1.4).

Does anybody have this problems too, and does anybody know I good
solution for this ?

Tilo