[vdr] Re: One image on all channels?

On Monday 11 August 2003 17:04, Rainer Zocholl wrote:
> While zapping thru tons of channels, suddenly
> all channels shows the same "still image".
> Audio was correct.
> Switching for and back did not help.
> Jumping an other channel did not help either.
> After some switching the normal image reoccurs.
>
> The image seems to be a "half image" because it flickers
> at some places.
> It consists out of one square image on left with full height
> and 2 square images on the right

I can confirm this. It happens rarely after a channel change.
Seems to be a decoder problem. If it occurres I have a frozen
image on the screen with some flickering at the top of the
screen. If you wait some time, the flickering section gets
larger and larger. Finally the correct image appears again.
Sound is never affected.

Oliver