[vdr] Re: Problems with Suse 8.2 & memory sharing

rw.buchner@freenet.de(Reinhard Walter Buchner)  14.08.03 13:14

Once upon a time Reinhard Walter Buchner shaped the electrons to say...

>Hi all,

>> rw.buchner@freenet.de wrote:
>>>
>SGkgYWxsLA0KDQpJIGFtIGVuY291bnRlcmluZyBhIHByb2JsZW0gdHJ5aW5nIHRvIGluc3
>> RhbGwg [...]

>Terribly sorry. I sent the message via freenet online. I didn't know
>that they use mime encoding

That's not the problem.
But they sent it with

U-Content-Type: text/plain

what's wrong when it's mime encoded.

<(probably because of their stupid commecial ads, which
>they add ;o(().

More Probably they don't know what they are doing?

>Since I am @work, I hope the message is readable
>this time around.

To test such problems sent an email to echo@fu-berlin.de.
During few minutes you will get a response.
If not, your SMTP-server has a commom error rejecting/discarding
bounces ("<>")
Rainer---<=====>                         Vertraulich
             //
           //